Enjoy a Career in Developmental Services with Middlesex Community Living
Credit: PROVIDED BY MIDDLESEX COMMUNITY LIVING
Interrobang | Sponsored | December 9th, 2020
Middlesex Community Living is recruiting for the position of Outcomes Support Facilitator (OSF). If you’re looking to make a difference in the lives of people with developmental disabilities and the communities where they live, work, and play, then this might just be the right career path for you.
Middlesex Community Living provides an active and rewarding work environment that challenges and inspires its employees while fostering high job satisfaction and personal fulfillment. It also provides:
- a variety of work schedules;
- competitive benefits and salary;
- experiences and training in the areas of genetic syndromes, spectrum disorders, physical disabilities, mental disorders, medical diseases and conditions, social services, governmental law and policy, advocacy, and others;
- diverse roles and jobs.
- A Vulnerable Sector Police Check (VSPC) issued by your local police station within the last 6 months.
- A valid Ontario G2 or G driver’s licence.
- Diploma in a Social Service (D.S.W., Autism Behavioural Science, S.S.W., C.Y.W., P.S.W.) or a University Degree in Social Science or be a registered student currently pursuing a related education in the area of developmental disabilities and/or demonstrated related experience.
For more information, call 519-245-1301 or visit www.middlesexcl.on.ca