The Vintage Lover's gift guide
232 Dundas Street
1. Red tunic dresses ($15), vibrant blue dresses ($25) and gold party dresses ($22): sexy vintage dresses, exclusively in 12-plus sizes.
2. Vintage Asian inspired blouses ($20), black pencil skirts ($20) and navy purses ($15): a clean, basic yet detailed outfit not worn by anyone else.
3. Casual purses ($15) and plum Danier skirts ($35): elegant second-hand treasures she’ll love.
122 Dundas Street
1. Jackets ($40), ‘80s Club Monaco purses ($25) and tapestry scarves ($12): professional vintage looks for the ambitious lady.
2. Hawaiian dancer statues (2 for $25): rare, collectible wooden statues found in no one else’s apartment.
3. Vintage jewellery ($2-15): funky and affordable.
Back to the Fuchsia
1034 Dundas Street
1. Antique metal toys ($10-35): fun, cool, interactive and virtually unbreakable, they’re the gifts that keep on giving.
2. Cute owl saltshakers ($8) and stackable owl mugs ($10): because owls will never go out of style.
3. Various porcelain knickknacks (ranging from $5-18): Back to the Fuchsia is your one-stop shop for history’s most colourful and kitschy décor!
394 ½ Richmond Street
1. Black and gold ‘70s dresses ($30), blue sequined dresses ($35) and sequined jackets ($55): why not ring in the new year with some disco in your look?
2. Veiled black hats ($45), black gloves ($8): for those Breakfast at Tiffany’s kind of days.
3. Assorted tapes ($1 each), brass clocks ($15), beaded purses ($18) and needle-point purses ($18): for the girl who has everything.
4. Red brimmed hats ($25), brown leather handbags ($30): beautiful accessories with their own stories to tell.